Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Week One

Last week was my first week but at the time I was debating on doing this blog so I didn't write until now.
I did a prewash with castor oil and combed my hair to section it off to shampoo. I had heard about the benefits of shampooing hair in sections. After reading Ms-gg's blog I finally decided to give it a try.  It was better than what I expected. I didn't have to fight tangled hair and my hair was so soft. I have never been able to comb through my hair like that so now this will be in my regular routine.
I did the whole shampoo, conditioner and leave in conditioner. It felt very fresh. I styled my hair and I have to say it turned out pretty well.
Because it is only week one I don't have much to update. I will post some pics and write in a few days for week 2. My main concern at the moment is scalp and growing the back edges of my hair out since I did have some breakage.
If anyone have any suggestions for styles that would great!








No comments:

Post a Comment